SERVICE CASE STUDY
- 1MW ENDRESS biomass boiler in cumbria -
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
WET WOOD CHIP
10x4 WALKING FLOOR
✅ REFRACTORY LINING
✅ COMBUSTION BRICKS
✅ ASH AUGER
The client had been let down by their previous biomass service provider, so they turned to Myriad Plantroom Services for urgent support to get their Endress biomass boiler back up to full and efficient operation.
The refractory lining of the Endress boiler had become damaged during operation.
The ash auger was also damaged beyond repair.
Our biomass service engineer visited the site to strip out the damaged refractory lining and the damaged as auger.
New steel refractory anchors were installed, the refractory concrete was cast, and new combustion bricks put into place.
The boiler was then brought to temperature following our post-repair temperature raising procedure to allow for refractory curing.
SERVICES RENDERED IN THIS PROJECT:
✅ Remote Technical Support
✅ Complete 65 part boiler healthcheck
✅ Tailored Service & Maintenance
✅ Spares & Consumables
☑️ 24/7 Emergency Response
☑️ Fuel Supply & Management
✅ Boiler Performance Optimisation
☑️ Oil, LPG & Gas Systems
✅ Repair, Upgrade & Refurbishment
✅ Condition & Operation Report
☑️ Pump sets & Controls
☑️ Project and M&E Services
☑️ Water Sampling
☑️ RHI Protection
☑️ Boiler Buy Back
☑️ Site Training
☑️ Asset Assessment
☑️ Project Management
☑️ SMS Text Monitoring
ABOUT OUR OFFERING
We can repair, service and maintain all aspects of biomass, gas heating systems, from the plant room through to end-user controls. Our tailored service solutions give our commercial and industrial customers a single relationship through which every aspect of their system is taken care of.
REPAIR • SERVICE • MAINTAIN • MANAGE • OPTIMISE
TECHNOLOGIES WE SERVICE
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Biomass & Gas Boilers
District Heating Networks
Organic Rankine Cycle
Poultry Litter Boilers
Poultry Shed Heating
Waste Wood Boilers
Council & Government
BOILER MAKES WE KNOW
request a quote now
Complete our enquiry form and request a quote and receive more information.
- Nationwide network of locally placed skilled service engineers specialising in district heating and other technologies.
- Service engineers equipped with the latest tools and equipment.
- Rapid response and out of hours support available.
- Technical support available over the telephone from trained and friendly
- Huge UK stock of spare parts and accessories with rapid delivery.
- We have the capability to manage single or multi site estates, working indepedently or in partnership with your M&E services provider of facilities management agency.
- Single interface and relationship to cover every piece of plant room equipment.
- Cost effective provision. Our scale enables us to pass on our economies of scale.
- Market leading proprietary 65 point service system, providing the most thorough checks and measures.
- Dedicated customer portal to increase efficienct and turnaround of new service orders and replacement parts. Loyalty discounting applied automatically.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership by improved operational efficiency, enhanced reliability and reduced downtime.
- Improved income streams from incentive payouts.
NUMBER OF SYSTEMS IN OUR CARE
Our experience & Track record
MPS is a innovative provider of renewable energy service and support solutions with an enviable track record of over 15 years in industry leadership. We serve and have served some of the nations favourite brands as well as leading intermediaries.