BIOMASS SERVICE ENGINEERS REQUIRED
CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED BIOMASS SERVICE ENGINEERS!
We have excellent career opportunities for experienced service engineers across the UK
GROW and develop your career WITH us
Myriad Plantroom Services offer tailored service and maintenance for biomass boilers and plantrooms across the country and have a rapidly growing customer base across an expanding range of biomass and plantroom assets.
In order to support our UK wide customers, we need more experienced and competent engineers to join our busy and friendly team to continue to offer excellent value to our customers. We are headquartered in Leicestershire, but require biomass engineers across the UK.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS
To help us efficiently deal with your application, please complete every aspect of the form in as much detail as you are able to provide.
what we are looking for
Due to constant and consistent growth we are looking for field-service engineers to join our well-established and experienced engineering and support team at various locations across the UK.
We have a high calibre customer base, including some of the UK's best known businesses and largest facilities management providers and we are looking for experienced engineers with a strong track record of excellent service provision to continue to uphold and extend our excellent reputation.
We have a growing service portfolio across the UK, covering virtually every county and major city - thus applications from around the UK are encouraged. Engineers will predominantly work in the locality of their home, however they will be required to attend training and company events at Myriad's headquarters near Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire) from time to time. In addition, on occasion our engineers will be requested to travel further afield (since we cover every part of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) to assist with larger service and maintenance projects.
ENGINEER ROLE SPECIFICATION
TECHNICAL CAPABILITY AND BREADTH
As a Myriad Plantroom Service biomass engineer you will be expected to service, commission, fault-find and train end users on predominantly commercial and industrial-sized systems up to 5MW in size.
We service and maintain more than 40 makes of biomass and plant room equipment, including the following:
Our ideal candidates will have good experience working with biomass boilers and of engineering within the renewables industry. Mechanical and Electrical engineering experience is required for this role. Knowledge of the Commercial Plumbing and Heating industry would offer a distinct advantage, but we provide regular product-specific training to our field-service team.
Biomass Field Service Engineer DUTIES
- Provision of proactive maintenance services for biomass and plant room equipment.
- Reactive call outs to time critical breakdowns, including out of hours Biomass, Mechanical and Electrical faults
- Commissioning & building of boilers as and when required
- Improvement suggestions on installed plant and submission of reports and data records
- Servicing of boilers and submission of reports and data records
- Work effectively alongside existing site and office based engineers
Biomass Field Service Engineer PERSON Requirements
- Proven track record in the biomass industry
- Comfortable working on commercial, industrial and agricultural heat and power systems
- Up to date training on one or more the equipment makes listed on our application page
- Excellent approach to customer service, including clear communication and proactive assistance
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Heating qualifications
- Electrical qualifications
Optional Skills & Experience:
- Valid Hetas and / or gas engineer certificates
- Experience in gas and large-scale plumbing beneficial
- Experience with cogeneration and trigeneration systems beneficial