YORKSHIRE'S LEADING ACCREDITED BIOMASS ENGINEERS
What we do
We enable commercial and domestic biomass boiler owners like you across Yorkshire and the UK to maximise their income from RHI, increase the lifetime of their biomass heating system and minimise breakdown incidents.
We do all of this by providing a suite of biomass services, a proactive approach and award winning service and support from our fast-growing central service desk team.
We can help Yorkshire based biomass owners in three main ways: 1. One off biomass repairs, 2. ongoing servicing and maintenance contracts and 3. RHI protection insurance.
ONE OFF REPAIRS
If you are in Yorkshire and you have a biomass boiler breakdown, we can provide immediate technical support over the phone and if needed arrange for a visit from one of our highly trained professional biomass service engineers in the Yorkshire area.
If you would like ongoing support, maintenance and servicing, you could benefit from one of our biomass service packages which are detailed in the table below.
RHI Protection Insurance
Thanks to an innovative partnership with Aston Scott, we are able to offer insurance to protect your RHI payments in the event of an equipment failure.
WHY MYRIAD SERVICE?
✔ Established since 2003
✔ Nationwide network of accredited engineers
✔ All aspects of plant room equipment serviced
✔ Repair, service, maintenance and professional services
✔ Free equipment and plant room quotations
✔ Prompt and efficient service with competitive pricing
✔ Professional customer service and technical support
✔ 24/7 emergency call-out
✔ High quality workmanship backed by guarantees
CALL US NOW FOR EXPERT ADVICE AND A FREE QUOTATION
FIVE REASONS tO ONLY USE ACCREDITED BIOMASS ENGINEERS
Optimise performance, reliability and longevity.
Save money now and against future services & parts.
Meet RHI service eligibility requirements.
Validation of boiler warranty and peace of mind.
Ensure professional credibility & service.
Customer responses to the question Why did you choose myriad plantroom services?
BIOMASS SERVICE & MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
We offer five levels of servicing and maintenance contracts. Please note that the details below are indicative. Our quotes are tailored to your exact requirements in terms of technology, volume and support intensity.
Each of our service contracts can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Check out our Additional Biomass Services page for the bolt-on options we offer to effectively maintain your heating system.
YORKSHIRE SERVICE COVERAGE
Our biomass engineers and plantroom service professionals cover the whole of the Yorkshire region. Our coverage includes (but is not limited to) the following key cities and towns in the area:
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Kingston upon Hull
In addition, we have a wide network of professional skilled partners that enable us to provide and extended range of support and services in the above areas.
0203 189 0663
CALL OUR SERVICE DESK
EQUIPMENT WE SERVICE
- Biomass Boilers
- Biomass Generators
- Cogeneration Power Plants
- Trigeneration Power Plants
- Biomass Fuel Transport
- Biomass Fuel Storage
- Pump Sets
- Heat Meters
Main Services Provided
- Rapid Breakdown Response
- Remote Monitoring & Optimisation
- Technical Telephone Support
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Silo Cleaning & Inspection
- Fault Finding & Troubleshooting
- Commissioning Training
- Operator Training
- RHI Payments Insurance
- Boiler Buy Back & Operation
- Approved Fuel Brokerage
SINGLE & MULTI SITE SUPPORT
Amongst our most loyal customers are Facilities Management providers and other end-users with multiple boilers, plantrooms and locations.
We have the reach and resource to manage your entire portfolio of biomass technology, heat, power and cooling systems. Some of our current facilities management clients are shown below:
We also support government bodies in education, health and other public sectors areas.
BRANDS WE KNOW INSIDE OUT
Our growing team of engineers is constantly being trained on new makes of equipment and different types of technology.
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICE CONTRACTS
We have over fifteen years experience of delivering exceptional value and benefits for our clients. They usually get:
- Energy Efficiency - optimises the biomass boilers performance, resulting in savings of up to 35% on running costs.
- RHI - meets all of OFGEM’S RHI service eligibility requirements to successfully claim RHI
- Reliability - Prevents boiler and system issues by being proactive and noticing problems before they occur
- Longevity - Ensures the biomass boiler runs efficiently for longer by using online approved, genuine parts.
- Safety - assures the biomass boiler is operating safely, by checking and maintaining all biomass boiler safety devices
- Priority Scheduling - Guarantees a convenient pre-holed service visit and preference to labour dates should a breakdown occur.
- Technical Phone Support - Provided quick and expert biomass boiler advice over the phone, from one of our experienced technical engineers, to resolve biomass boiler issues without the need of a site visit.
- Spare Parts & Labour Rate Discounts - Delivers percentage discounts on spare parts and labour, depending of the service level option the client has selected.
- Renewal Discount - offers the possibility to receive a 5% discount if an existing contract is renewed by the expiry date.