ENVIRONMENTAL policy & compliance to iso 14001:2004
Myriad Plantroom Services (MPS) is committed to achieving environmental best practice wherever possible and to achieve compliance to ISO 14001:2004.
scope of MPS’ environmental policy
- MPS is committed to the continuous improvement of its environmental practices and the prevention of pollution.
- MPS will make every effort to ensure the:
- Efficient use of natural recourses
- Efficient use of energy
- Prevention of unnecessary pollution
- Reduction of environmental impact during site works
- Improvement of recycling where possible
- MPS is committed to comply with all legal requirements associated with its operations and all other requirements that it subscribes to.
- MPS’ management will set environmental objectives annually and reviews will be held quarterly by the Management representative. These objectives will be appropriate to the nature of the business, measurable and achievable in the timelines set.