THE UK'S LEADING BIOMASS ENGINEERS
What we do
We enable commercial and domestic Schmid biomass boiler owners like you across the UK to maximise their income from RHI, increase the lifetime of their Schmid biomass heating system and minimise breakdown incidents.
We do all of this by providing a suite of biomass services, a proactive approach and award winning service and support from our fast-growing central UK service desk team, with nationwide coverage.
We can help Schmid biomass system owners in three ways:
ONE OFF REPAIRS
If you are have a current biomass boiler breakdown, we can provide immediate technical support over the phone and if needed arrange for a visit from one of our highly trained professional biomass service engineers across the UK.
If you would like ongoing support, maintenance and servicing, you could benefit from one of our biomass service packages which are detailed in the table below.
0203 189 0663
FIVE REASONS tO USE ACCREDITED BIOMASS ENGINEERS
Optimise performance, reliability and longevity.
Save money now and against future services & parts.
Validation of boiler warranty and peace of mind.
Meet RHI service eligibility requirements.
Ensure professional credibility & service.
Customer responses to the question Why did you choose myriad plantroom services?
Schmid BIOMASS SERVICE & MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
We offer five tiers of servicing and maintenance contracts. Please note that the details below are indicative. Our biomass service quotes are tailored to your exact requirements in terms of the Schmid heating technology you have as well as the frequency and intensity of maintenance and support you need across your heating inventory.
Each of our service contracts can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Check out our Additional Biomass Services page for the bolt-on options we offer to effectively maintain your Schmid Biomass heating system.
schmid BIOMASS BOILER MODELS
Whilst most Schmid biomass heating systems are custom installations, there are some standardised product ranges that we regularly take care of for our clients. Read more about Schmid biomass boilers here.
Schmid Wood Pellet Boiler Models
- PESS 2.4-23.5 kW
Schmid Wood Chip Boiler Models
- Lignumat UTSL, 30-150 kW
Log Wood Biomass Boiler Models
- Zyklotronic VARIO
- Easytronic 15-50 kW
- Novatronic 40-55 kW
- Novatronic 60-80 kW
CALL OUR SERVICE DESK
0203 189 0663
EQUIPMENT WE SERVICE
- Biomass Boilers
- Biomass Generators
- Cogeneration Power Plants
- Trigeneration Power Plants
- Biomass Fuel Transport
- Biomass Fuel Storage
- Pump Sets
- Heat Meters
Main Services Provided
- Rapid Breakdown Response
- Remote Monitoring & Optimisation
- Technical Telephone Support
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Silo Cleaning & Inspection
- Fault Finding & Troubleshooting
- Commissioning Training
- Operator Training
- RHI Payments Insurance
- Boiler Buy Back & Operation
- Approved Fuel Brokerage
SINGLE & MULTI SITE SUPPORT
Amongst our most loyal customers are Facilities Management providers and other end-users with multiple boilers, plantrooms and locations. We have the reach and resource to manage your entire portfolio of biomass technology, heat, power and cooling systems. Some of our current facilities management clients are shown below:
We also support government bodies in education, health and other public sectors areas.
OTHER BIOMASS BRANDS WE KNOW INSIDE OUT
Our growing team of expert biomass boiler engineers is constantly being trained on new makes of equipment and different types of technology other than Schmid.
BENEFITS OF A BIOMASS SERVICE CONTRACT
We have over fifteen years experience of delivering exceptional value and benefits for our clients. They usually get:
- Energy Efficiency - optimises the biomass boilers performance, resulting in savings of up to 35% on running costs.
- RHI - meets all of OFGEM’S RHI service eligibility requirements to successfully claim RHI
- Reliability - Prevents boiler and system issues by being proactive and noticing problems before they occur
- Longevity - Ensures the biomass boiler runs efficiently for longer by using online approved, genuine parts.
- Safety - assures the biomass boiler is operating safely, by checking and maintaining all biomass boiler safety devices
- Priority Scheduling - Guarantees a convenient pre-holed service visit and preference to labour dates should a breakdown occur.
- Technical Phone Support - Provided quick and expert biomass boiler advice over the phone, from one of our experienced technical engineers, to resolve biomass boiler issues without the need of a site visit.
- Spare Parts & Labour Rate Discounts - Delivers percentage discounts on spare parts and labour, depending of the service level option the client has selected.
- Renewal Discount - offers the possibility to receive a 5% discount if an existing contract is renewed by the expiry date.